Sneek Peek - New Sewing Projects

Hello there :D

Back to work sewing after a relaxing but full of cold/flu holidays!

I've decided to spend some time designing and making up proto types of new pouches & wallets. Here's a few close up of my new pouch design, mini puff pouches in plenty of happy fabrics. 


To get the shape right I think it took me about 6 attemps and two days to get it just so. Who knew designing a new pouch could take so long. I'm really happy with the result. They will be listed online very soon.



Tiny apples with stars

Linen roses & polka dots

Kokka birds & flowers

Still plenty of new items to be made for the new year and I have a big fancy fabric stash :D Plus a big of list of items I want to make with all that lovely fabric, lucky me :D

E xxx



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...