WIP : Stamp Collection Block Window Seat Cover


Inspired by Oh, Fransson! blog post tutorial on how to make a Stamp Collection block. I have enough Echino fabric scraps left over from other projects I decided to utilize it make my own stamp collection block. 

Cut out 2' squares
Squares ironed onto interfacing.
Sewn together forming a quilted block!
Came out perfect, such a wonderful way to create a stamp block.

The panel will be a part of the window seat cover I've been planning to make for years. I now have foam so I've started with the stamp collection block and plan to do a coordinating colour block design for the rest of the seat cover.

Thank you so much Oh, Fransson!

Emma xx

P.S I will update you with the finished seat cover very soon :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...